Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Girls aren't suppost to get STICHES!!!!

It was quit the eventful night.  At around 9:00 when most kids are peacefully sleeping I was on my way to the ER with Kadence.  She was "sleeping" so she said and hit her head on her headboard, split it right open it was a pretty good split, so off to the ER we went.  It really was sad, the Dr. and I decided the best thing was to sudate her so they could stich it up really good.  It took 4 nurses and me to hold her down just to get an IV in her arm so they could sudate her.  The nurses kept telling me she was the strongest little girl ever. I would have to agree she can put up quit the fight.  After 4 hours there we left with 12 stiches.  Not to bad for a 5 year old little girl.  Now let just hope it doesn't scare to bad. 

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

What the crap??!!! I guess what I really mean, is I can't believe it's taken HER this long to get stitches. After all, she is the brave one.

Mica said...

Wow, that's crazy! At least it's taken care of now! :)I wonder what she was dreaming about....ha ha!

Our Family said...

That is so sad -- glad it wasn't any worse!

Jaymerz said...

Oh NO!! Poor thing, ER's and Stitches are no fun.

The Millers said...

Poor girl! Stitches are scary!

Brit said...

Thats alot of stiches for a little girl. But if any girl can handle them it would be kadence! Hope she gets better!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

don't you love the "sleeping" line!! Glad they got her all fixed up! :) i have not done stitches yet with the little girls, but a few times with Jonathan.. My girls do the broken arm thing.. Take care.. we miss you guys

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones