Once a month my sister, brother and I take turns watching all of the kids so the other 2 couples can have a date nigtht. February is my month so I decided to do something fun with the kids. We had them make Valentines for their parents it was so much fun and they had a blast doing it. They all made very cute valentines. I couldn't get all the kids to sit and let me take a picture of all of them and their creations. By the time I got around to doing it they were all busy watching their Uncle Chad play the Wii.












2 comments:
It's good to know they were for us! My boys didn't say a word about them, and Lexie got a hold of them and now they're in the garbage. Sad, I wish they would have told me:(
You are always so good to do crafts with the kids! Thanks for watching them!
Post a Comment