We took the girls down to Las Vegas to the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay it was so fun and the girls thought it was awesome to see the Sharks and to touch the stingrays.
The girls touching the stingrays
Standing in front of the jelly fish tank
Waiting for the Priates at the Treasure Island.
After leaving the Shark Reef we wanted to take the girls and let them watch the pirate at the Treasure Island I remember it being so cool when I was little. After waiting almost all day the show started. I was terrible they have turned the show from fighting pirates in to a total vegas strip show. I was not something I would recomend taking your kids to watch. But over all the trip was fun.









2 comments:
We had the same experience at Treasure Island! It's definitely not the show I remember going to as a kid. Your girls are so gorgeous and you look great too!
Ha Ha sure Cory enjoyed it but probably not the best idea for the little ones!
Post a Comment