Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The way my kids will be when they grow up and the AWARD I just received.
So like most moms we are told probably everyday that when our kids are moms they will be nice and give their kids anything they want right. Well today Kadence my 4 year old wanted to get in my shower this is how it goes. "Mom I want to get in your shower." "Not today Kadence just get in the bathtub." "I don't want to and if you don't let me I will get so frustrated." me laughing "Kadence I am sorry you will get frustrated but I am not letting you get in the shower." " When I grow up, mom I will be so nice and let me kids get in the shower if they want to, you should get a trophy for the worst mom EVERRRRR." yes so I am getting an award for Worst Mom Ever. I know that every mom out there has gotten this award. I am laughing so hard right now because I know I probably said the same thing to my mom. I love being a mom and getting awards. After all of this Kadence then told me that I am the best mom because I let her have a pickle. Kids are so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Thats an Awesome award... Jonathan hasn't told me that yet BUT im sure it wont be long before i do get one too.. I tell Jonathan the same thing about the shower.. He always throws a fit.. Oh the fun of parenthood!! Thanks for sharing :)
Hey, whatever solves the problem right? But a pickle? Seriously. She's easy.
I love the award! Your girls are darling. I can't believe you have a 6 year old. I can't wait until Mya is that age.
Your kids are so cute and growing up. I like to get on here and catch up on what everyone is doing.
Post a Comment