Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary

This is kind of late our anniversary is the 19th of April but I am getting caught up. I can't believe it has been seven years. It goes by so fast with 3 kids moving 7 times and everything in between I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to tell Cory how much I love him and thank him for everything he does for me and the girls. I want to put down a couple of things I love about Cory.


* He works so hard for us.

* He loves to take us camping, fishing, hunting and to lake Powell, he just loves to spend time with us.

* He is so caring and giving he would do anything for anyone.

* He is HOT if you ask me.

* and most of all He loves me, and I know that he does that is one of the best things just to know that I am loved by someone like him it's amazing.

We have had our ups and downs but I think it is making us stronger. I have loved the past 7 years and I hope to have many many more just like them.

3 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Happy Late Anniversary!! :) It is amazing how fast time flies!! Take care

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Im jealous you have a pool! Thats awesome.. Why are the girls not dancing anymore??

Tiffany said...

Are you sure you want 7 more years EXACTLY like the last 7? Just kidding. Happy Anniversay you two!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones