
Well Megan got to have her first friend birthday party with year and it was a blast. She had a luau and it turned out really good. She invited all the boys (my nephews) and some little girls from school she was so excited she could hardly stand it all morning waiting for everyone to come. When they got here Megan have the boys Lays but they wouldn't ware them they said they were necklaces the girls got a grass skirt and a flower for their hair they all looked so cute. We played games, limboed, broke a pinata (in the house thanks a lot mother nature for the rain), opened presents and had cake. Her cake was so cute it was flip flops my friend Elsha made and I just want to say thank you so much it was the best. She had alot of fun I guess that is all that really matters.






2 comments:
How fun!! I hoping for WONDERFUL NO RAIN on jonathans party this saturday.. its like 10% chance for rain!! GREAT!! Looks like a blast!! I cant believe she is 6. Take care
What a cute bday party! I love the cake Elsha made...she is so dang talented!
Post a Comment