I wanted to post about some things that are going on right now with us.
*
* Cory is working in Vegas, he is commuting almost everyday the other days he stays down there and works late. It is hard to have him gone so much right now but it will work out in the long run. I love you Cory for working so hard to provide for us.
*
* Megan is almost out of Kindergarten she is growing up so fast she has learned to read, spell, and do some math at school. She Loves to read and loves school I hope she stays that way. She also is learning to do a lot of chores around the house and she actually likes to do them all except clean her room we have to work on that one. She is our sweet, lovable, little attitude LULA and we love her so much.
*
* Kadence is in preschool and loves it she has learned so much this year and is growing up so fast also, she has learned all her letters their names and sounds, her numbers and she also is learning to read. She has so much enthusiasm for everything around her and is so dramatic in what she says everything is such a big deal and we love her for it. She also is doing a lot of chores around the house she loves to clean the bathroom counters and mirrors but also has the problem with the room I don't know why it is such a big deal but it is. Kadence is our happy, mommy pleaser, spunky diva. I love you Kadee-bug
*
* Addison Mae where do I start with Addi. She is so fun, happy, excited and lovable. She is crawling and trying to stand. She always wakes up with a smile on her face that I don't think could get any bigger, even if she sleeps for only 20 minutes. She doesn't sleep through the night yet, we've got to get that fixed. If I put the phone up to her ear she says "da da" because I always let her talk to Cory on the phone so that is who she thinks is always there. She gets so excited to see Cory that she can hardly control her self. She is the happiest baby ever. I love you Addi Mae






5 comments:
WOW Megan is going into first grade?? That is so crazy to think!! Jonathan is starting kindergarten this year. it is so crazy how time flies.. Whats Cory doing in Vegas? Glad to hear all is well! We miss you guys! Take care
So much going on right now. Isn't it so fun watching these kids grow up and learn new things? Sad, but fun. And I just can't get over how happy Addi is ALL the time! I love love love it!!
My boys have the same problem with cleaning up the toy room. Any other chore and they are more than happy to do it, but cleaning the toy room is like torture!
Hey.. My email address that i check is srperrin83@yahoo.com.
I put your email address in so now we can keep in touch! Take care
Makayla - your girls are so cute. I can't believe you have 3 already...I am just getting started. Miss ya. Hope all goes well with cory's job in Vegas.
Post a Comment