I started this tradition when we lived at parents house 3 years ago. All of our Christmas stuff was in a storage unit so I didn't have stockings for the girls so we made them. The girls had to much fun that we now do it every year. I am hoping that someday I will have a house that I can display all of the stockings that we make over the years.
The finished project
The first two stocking are Felt Applique that I made. My mom has them at her house that someone made for her many many years ago. I have always loved them. They are a lot of work and time so I will slowly be making them for everyone in my little family. Cory and Mine done, 3 maybe 4 more to go.








1 comment:
Maybe 4 huh? I hear an announcement coming this weekend!!
Post a Comment