Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bowling Fun!


The weather is not the greatest in Northern Utah.  So there isn't a lot to do unless you are willing to freeze which is not my favorite thing so we found a bowling alley here in Payson and we had a blast.  It was so fun.  The girls think they are so good because they beat me this time, and I all I kept saying is "It's so much easier on the Wii."  Thanks for the fun night. 

They have these bar things that the kids put their balls and push.  Then the ball goes down the lane a lot easier for kids.  They were so great.
I had to take this picture of Addi's shoes.  They were so dang cute and the littlest things ever.  It took Addi about 20 min to let us put them on her. 

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Isn't it funny...the ugliest shoes on earth are always SO cute in a smaller size!??!! Looks like tons of fun!!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones