Monday, November 1, 2010

This ones for Tiffany!

My sister is always asking me, how I do what I do to my girls' hair. So here it is just a few of my favorite do's!!  I hope you like them



Addi's very Secure messy buns

Elastics up the back

Hair not pulled all the way through the elastic on the top

Elastics on top

Kadence's side ponytail

elastics on one side

Side ponytail


Megan Piggy's

Crossing elastics up the back

Braids crossed over to each side and put in piggytails

flip the hair over the back to hide braids and curl

Megan has a ton of hair so I braid as much as possible to get ride of some of the bulk.

2 comments:

The Morrills said...

Love em!! Super cute! I'll have to try some of them with Destri when she gets some more hair. I still don't think I could do it tho!! Ha Ha!! You will have to give me some lessons! :)

Tiffany said...

Thank you! Thank you! Now if only I can get Lexie to sit there for me to try it. Ever since you left, she won't even let me do her hair. I guess you'll have to move back so she can have cute hair again!!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones