I think Cory looks forward to this day every other day of the year!! We went on the deer hunt this year in Minersville and it was COLD!!!! to say the least. But still we had fun just camping and hanging out in the trailer we did a lot of sitting in the trailer since it snowed and rained the whole time.
Staci and Dallas were there with their two little boys that we just can't get enough of. Cody and his two kids were there but I didn't get a picture of them
We did a lot of sitting by the fire trying to be warm
Cory was such a good sport this year. He wants to teach the girls how to really hunt so they went on what Cory calls "a little walk about, or swoop" and I call a "hike and a half"
But they did it and he said it was a lot of fun. Addi and I drove the truck to the bottom of the Mountain and waited there for them. It was a lot of fun minus the COLD weather.









No comments:
Post a Comment