Happy Birthday "BUG"
I can't believe she is 6 today!!! Kadence is so excited today to turn 6, she told me this morning she has been waiting for forever to turn 6! She is so much fun and sweet. She LOVES her dad and that is an understatment. She started Kindergarten this year and so far is doing very well. We love you very much Kadence and are excited to get to spend many more Birthdays with you. I hope you have a great Birthday.
Six things about Kadence
- She is the best big sister ever
- She loves Cheerleading
- She always wants to help me and her dad with everything
- She is pretty much always happy
- She loves school
- She LOVES her dad more than anything else.







3 comments:
so cute!! Happy Birthday Kadence.
Happy Birthday Kadence, I love u so much. I wish I could have been there.
Happy Birthday!!(a little bit late) She knows I love her. She IS one of the happiest little girls I know. Except I have seen her throw a good fit!! That's why we love you.
Post a Comment