Kadence had a way fun birthday party this year with friends. We did a cheerleading theamed party and it was a blast. They did an obstacle coarse that ended at the pinata, then they learned cheers, made ribbons for their hair, opened presents and had cake. It was a lot of fun!!
Then after that party was over we had all of Cory's family over for a double birthday with Guyla her birthday is the day after Kadences so we had quit the weekend.
All the family just hanging out.
Kadence got these way cute boots from Keith and Guyla she wears them everyday now.
More cake and cupcakes!














4 comments:
Thats fun 2 have all the family there she is gettin big 2 fast!!
What a fun party!! I know it was a 'girl' party but I wish we could have come up. I hate not being able to celebrate birthdays together anymore.
I found your blog and I need to invite you to read mine. What a fun party! It looks like a lot of fun, and I noticed the girls learns the cheers. Natalie has been repeating them faithfully for days now. We are so glad to have you guys around!
oh, if you email me at elena dot marvin@gmail.com I will send you an invite.
Your family is darling! Those little girls are growing up so fast! Hope all is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment