Thursday, June 24, 2010
We MOVED!!! agian!
Yes we finally did it. We moved to Payson, Cory has been working and living in Payson since November 2009 while the girls and I lived in St. George. We moved on Mothers day, you would think that would be a horrible day to move on but it was the best Mothers day gift I could have ever gotten. It was a horrible 8 months and now we are all back together as a Family. It is so great being able to see Cory everyday. I don't think that I really realized how hard it was being away from him until I got him back and realized how much I missed seeing him everyday and even getting up at 6:30 to make him a lunch to go to work it is the greatest I have woken up with a smile on my face since Mothers day. I will be updating with pictures of the little house the great view and everything else, as soon as I get a new battery and charger for my camera. I miss everyone in St. George so much but I have to say being together as a family is the best thing in the world. We are now starting our life over together and nothing will ever take this happiness away from me. I am so thankful for everything in my life and am so greatful we are getting a new and fresh start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Glad you are all back together, I can't imagine being separated for that long.
you got the internet! YEA!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the house, and hopefully soon we can see it in person. Miss you guys! Give all the girls a hug from me(& Cutler). And tell them I said yes, they can come stay with me anytime.
Post a Comment