Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The house!

I thought it would be fun to put pictures of our house on here so when we look back we can remember what it was like in Spring Lake.  So some Pictures of the house.  It isn't much but it is good for us right now. 
This is the house!
The View from the front! It is so great to look at Mountains everyday.  We love it!
We saw these deer for a couple of nights when we first moved in, but I think we scared them off.  But we do see turkeys and peacocks everyday in the yard.
The AWESOME living room!! don't you wish you had carpet like this.
And the ONE and ONLY bathroom in the house!! It's more like a hallway.  HAHA

We really do like it up here.  It is nice and quiet and very peaceful like the mountains.

2 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Hey, atleast you are all under the same roof right?? Your house is still cute even with your carpet! :) Glad to see that you guys are doing so well!! We miss you guys! Your girls are getting so big and they are adorable!

Tiffany said...

Hey the 70's called...they want their carpet back! Ha! I'm so glad you did this post. I've been wanting to see the house. I guess maybe I should just make the drive and come see it in person!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones