I got up with Addison at around 3:00 am this morning I was getting her back to sleep in her bed when I heard a thud in the next room. I thought to myself great Megan fell out of bed but I didn't hear anything else, so I got Addi back to sleep and went in
Megans room to check on her and she wasn't in her bed on the floor then I kind of started to panic then I noticed the closet door was half way open so I slowly opened it all the way and this is what I found.
So do you really know where your kids are sleeping all night? I asked her in the morning why she was sleeping in the closet and she said the she could hear all the cars outside and it was to noisy.
2 comments:
That is HilAriOuS!!! Too bad I know where mine sleeps...with me:( Maybe I'll try the closet tonight for him:)
aaah ..... that is cute!
Post a Comment