I can't believe she is 7! On Friday the 23rd of April Megan turned 7 years old. It was a really fun day for her. We had a party for her after school and we had a ton of kids here. They played games broke a pinata opened presents and had some cake. Then on Sunday Cory's family came down and we had another pary for her. I guess it was party weekend around here. This year Cory and I got Megan a Guitar she was so excited now Cory will have to teach her how to play. It is really fun watching Megan grow she is learning so fast and becoming such a big helper with things around the house and with her little sisters. She told me the other day that she only has 3 more birthdays until she is 10! I asked her why that is so important and she told me that she won't be only 1 number now she will be 2 numbers and that is so old. She cracks us up all the time. We love you Megan and hope that we get to have many many more fun Birthday with you.










5 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan!!! Looks like fun, the cake is adorable.
Happy Birthday Megan!! I can't believe she is 7 either!! It looks like she had a great birthday!
She is so cute and getting cuter! Happy B Day Megan!
I thought that Guitar was the cutest one ever... she will look so cute playing it!!
The party was fun. Thanks. And Megan looks so pretty being 7!
We love the pictures of your birthday party Megan. Hope you had a wonderful and special day. WE MISS & LOVE YOU and everyone else.
Post a Comment