Sunday, September 27, 2009

Up date on Addi's hives.

Well it has been very interesting. I ended up going to instacare Friday because none of the medicine was helping and my doctor of course wasn't in his office on Friday. The Dr. at instacare gave me a steroid and told me if she gets a fever then I need to take her to the ER so we went home started the steroid at about 6:30 Friday night she got a fever, so we ended up at the ER. We all know how the ER is it totally sucks. It was 2 hours and a PA (physicians assistant) came into see her he said well I have no idea what it is, so he gave me an order for an epie pen in case she stops breathing, just what every mom wants to hear and told me to have an allergist see her on Monday. Not loving all of this well today she looks so much better the hives are gone and she is back to her normal self. It was the saddest things I think I have ever seen on any of my kids, so here are a couple more pictures and my reason for going to instacare. I think the we have found the culprit for this horrible thing. I was given Gerber Daisies for my birthday on Tuesday from my WONDERFUL husband and BEAUTIFUL daughters and this all started Wednesday night. Well I guess I am hoping that is the reason and we won't have to deal with this again. It is way to said to see.

6 comments:

Kiesha said...

OH MY GOSH!! That is so sad..those were alot worse than Dav's. I'm so glad she is ok and doing better! ScArY!

Em said...

Those are the saddest pictures ever. I'm so happy to hear they are going away.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

awww Poor Addi!! Sometimes i hate the ER!! Glad she is feeling better though! It didn't scare did it?

tammylozano said...

OH THAT LOOKS SO SORE!! IM GLAD SHE IS DOING BETTER.

Brit said...

WOW!!!! Glad she is doing so much better.She is still Happy and Cute with all those Hives...

Tiffany said...

I seriously can't believe how good she was through all of that. I'm glad you finally got rid of the flowers. Now we'll know to never get Gerber daisies for you again!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones