Kadence decided she wanted a Tinkerbell Party my first thought was isn't she getting to old to have a Tinkerbell party and now I am thinking I hope she wants a Tinkerbell party for every birthday so maybe that way she will stay little and innocent forever. She had so much fun first on the 9th she started preschool and because her birthday was the next day we took treats and of course it was a Tinkerbell cupcake cake.
Kadence on her first day of Preschool
The Tinkerbell Cupcake Cake.
So for her party we had everything Tinkerbell the cake, plates streamers you name it, it was Tinkerbell even most of her presents she was so excited she could hardly stand it. It was a lot of fun and like I said I hope she always loves Tinkerbell. She is so much like her cute and sweet with a little spunk in her.
The Cake
Blowing out her Candles
Eating and it is Yummy!













4 comments:
We did tinkerbell for Kayleigh this year too.. Most likely again next year too!! How fun! :)
WHAT A CUTE PARTY THEME. THAT CAKE AND CUPCAKES WERE DANG CUTE TOO. LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD A FUN BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday to Tinkerbell herself! I bet she was wondering why we weren't with Tinkerbell this year.
What a Cute girl!! Sorry we didnt get her anything Tinkerbell,but it looks like she had plenty!
Post a Comment