I know that sounds really funny but you all know that you love that place. I love it for two reasons shopping of course and now it is
Cory's Employer yes he got a job at Costco. We are really excited and he actually said he likes the job so far. It is part time right now but part time is better than no time. He also does Real Estate he loves being a Realtor so hopefully it all works out now. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and thoughts we know that this is a blessing and are so greatful for it.
3 comments:
WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! GO CORY, GO CORY...
That is exciting! I have heard it really is a good job. Congrats... maybe you'll even get a discount?!? :)
Costco sounds like fun!! Tempting too. They have so many fun things. Mak-I saw ya at te park on the 4th and when I finally had the chance to come talk to ya I couldn't find you. Hope you guys had fun.
Post a Comment