Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lake Powell

Every year around fathers day Cory's family goes to Lake Powell. This year it was so nice we had every weather possible sun, wind, rain you name it we had it, but it was still the best. We left Addison home with Grandma and Grandpa Miller, I didn't think it would be very fun for her since she HATES the life jacket and would have to where it the whole time, and she wasn't walking at the time so that would have not been good.
The girls slept in the front of the boat and they loved it.
Cory wakeboarding he did so awesome.
Cory, Kadence, Megan and Kinley the girls made this rock house for the dads for Fathers Day and inside was a seashell for each of them it was so cute.
Cory and I just enjoying the sun. It really was kind of cold so I'm not crazy wearing in a jacket.

No comments:

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones