Friday, June 5, 2009
The Move
So life has been a struggle the last little bit it is crazy how things can change so quickly. Cory was working in Las Vegas and the company decided with the economy they weren't making it, so they closed doors about a month ago. We have been looking for a job and it hasn't worked out yet, but we know it will, it will just take time. I am so thankful I have the parents I have because once again we have moved in with them and they were more than willing to help us out right now. It is a struggle with 8 people in one house it will try patience and but I know we will all grow from this. So my blogging will be a little bit at a time and not very often probably for awhile so I will try and keep it up to date but don't count on it at least until we are more settled and have a little less stress. If that is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
My husband works at Allconnect. Not the most fun job but they are hiring and he actually makes pretty good money. It is a sales job taking inbound calls but the base pay starts at 10 and goes up from there. If you want more info let me know. It sucks going through that kind of stress, Good Luck! We'll be thinking of you!
Ahhh Makayla that is awful!! I know how you feel though, we just barely escaped layoffs today and there are going to be more in 2 weeks. We have been looking for jobs like crazy and trying to get the house ready to sell. I am thinking about you!!! I know it will work out soon.
Sorry to hear about his Job. where was he working?? I hope you guys find something soon! Im so happy that your mom and dad are so willing to help your sweet family! hang in there and we will miss your updates!! Keep us posted as you can!! :)
GOOD LUCK! I hope it all works out for you guys!
We are going to miss you being right down the street! We will have to get the girls together... Ali loves playing with them! I'm sure something will work out!
KAYLA WE ALL HAVE TO GO THREW TOUGH TIMES IN OUR LIFES BUT IM SURE IT WILL ALL WORK OUT JUST REMEMBER YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!
OH MAKAYLA THAT SERIOUSLY BITES THE BIG ONE. I SWEAR THE DANG ECONOMY JUST SUCKS. I AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE GREAT PARENTS THAT CAN HELP YOU OUT WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I AM SO SORRY THAT HAD TO HAPPEN. I HOPE THINGS WILL CHANGE SOON FOR YOU. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.
Heck, I would love to move in with my mom and dad.. But it does suck when you half too.. Things will get better, they always do and you guys are always in my prayers..
Post a Comment