Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring is here!!!



We are SO excited that spring is finally here. The girls love that they can play outside all day and not freeze. Riding in their jeep is one of their favorite things to do.




They also think because it is getting warmer they can swim, not quit yet but they play in their swimming suits everyday and pretend they are at lake powell. I guess they are as excited as I am to get to go to the lake this year. I can't wait for summer and the 100 degree weather so we can go boating. LOVE IT.

5 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Sure rub it in, haha. We are having a Blizzard today :(. I am jealous that you are so close to Lake Powell, I love it there.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Yeah Yeah, :) I wish i was stil in St George as im sitting here listening to the wind howel and the snow blowing.. Soon i guess we can enjoy the warm weather!! The girls are getting so big!! Take care

Tiffany said...

I'm with the girls...let's go swimming!! Ok, maybe in a couple of months, but the warm weather can stay - and get warmer.

Cara said...

I am so jealous! We just got a huge snow storm up here and I'm so sad. My tulips were starting to come up and now they're buried in snow. St. George is so great. Your girls are cute as always!

Lindsey R said...

I'm with you I love warm..hot weather!! Your girls are getting so big, I bet they are the best of friends!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones