
For fast Sunday in March we had dinner with all of my family at our house, I decided to make meatloaf since it is really easy and fast. Cory was home and I said to him "I hate mixing meatloaf it is the grossest felling." Then he said "I'll do it if you want me to." I had no complaints and totally let him mix it for me, I had to take pictures because this doesn't happen very often not that he won't but that he isn't home when I make dinner so I had to have proof. Thank you so much for all your help Cory I love you. Also thanks to all my family for coming we loved having you all with us.






2 comments:
haha I hate to mix meatloaf so I use my kitchen aid. The paddle attachment works perfectly.
yup.. i hate that too.. all gooey!! GOOD JOB CORY!!!
Post a Comment