Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Cory.


Today is Cory's 30th birthday. We want to wish him a happy birthday. I am so greatful to have him as a husband, he is such a great dad and husband. He works so hard for us and loves us so much. Thanks for always being there for me and the girls. Cory loves to hunt, fish, and take us all camping, it is so much fun to have him around we are always doing something. WE LOVE DADDY and HONEY. hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You're SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD!!!! 30, really???(hahahaha) It's a great year for all of us!

The Millers said...

Happy birthday!

Brit said...

Happy B-day you old Man!! Cant believe it. I am never turning 30!!!!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Happy Birthday Cory!!! Hope you had a great Birthday!! Did you do something BIG for him Makayla?? Jake is turning 30 this year too.. Crazy huh? We miss ya guys

Elsha Gubler said...

I'm glad things are going good for you guys. I haven't seen you or your girls for awhile. We need to get them together soon. Ali asks about them all the time- they are so cute (even when they cut their own hair)!!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones