Monday, March 30, 2009

Addi loves her ball

I had to laugh at Addison today, Cory taught her how to throw a ball and now she loves to throw it and chase it. I laughed so hard at her, I knew that you all would want to see it, so here is a video.

7 comments:

Ben and Jessica said...

Okay, I don't know if you remember me but I was friends with Cory back in the day.(Jessica Humphrey) I went on a double date with you guys in St. George and wonder why you guys didn't date then you got married. I hope you remember and you don't think I am weird. I am friends with Leslie Hemming and saw your blog through her. I just wanted to let you know that your girls are beautiful! Time does fly... 6 years of marriage and 3 kids... WOW!! If you want write me a little note on my blog to let me know you remember who I am. Good Seeing you or whatever you say in this blogging world! (Just started) benandjessicafamily

Mica said...

Oh, my gosh....she is so stinkin' cute! What a fun age! I was pretty impressed with how well she got thru the little chair jungle gym!

Shanan Wasden said...

what a little cutie!! i loved watching her chase it! she is in such a fun stage!!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

LOVE IT!! I love how she went right through that chair without even thinking twice! :) She has grown so much! Thanks for sharing

Kiesha said...

She is so cute! She cracks me up going in and over the chair like its no big deal! I can't believe how fast their growing up!

tammylozano said...

Kayla she is a cutie that sure looks like alot of work for a ball!

Brit said...

Oh I love it!!!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones