Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bakeing Cookies


I feel like all we do at our house is make cookies. At least twice a week we make some kind of treat like cookies or brownies or anything yummy, and of course the girls don't like the same kind of cookies so we have to make sugar cookies for Megan and chocolate chip for Kadence and Cory, Addi and I aren't picky we'll eat anything. This Christmas Cory's Grandma gave the girls these way cute chef outfits they are so cute and the girls love them. Thank you Nana.


5 comments:

tammylozano said...

Kayla they are darling!! little girls always like to be in the middle of it all!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

I cant believe how big your girls are getting. is Cadence enjoying preschool? Do your girls still do dance? How are things going? Take care

Tiffany said...

I love their little aprons and hats! They look so cute!

The Millers said...

The little hats so cute! Your such a great mom. My boys would love to be making treats a couple times a week, especially if they were helping!

Brit said...

Kinley loves her baking outfit too, her and cayson were making postions the other day, and it was not good, but I had to keep trying tasting it...

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones