She just started clapping.
Trying to stand on her feet with her hands still on the floor
Addi is 8 months and I can't belive how fast it has went by. Some fun things she is doing she army crawls and trys to stand on her feet with her hands still on the ground it is really funny, she is always laughing with her mouth wide open I don't know if she realizes that her mouth can shut. She loves to walk around in her walker but won't stand on her feet by her self yet, which is okay I don't want her to grow up to fast. She wont let me rock her to sleep which is really sad because I thought she would be the one of the three that would let me but no she wants to be left alone when she is tired. She gets so shy when her dad gets home she puts her head in my shoulder like she is hiding and then will turn to Cory and laugh so hard, she thinks she is the funnies thing ever. The big girls can't get enough of her. We love her so much.






8 comments:
She is so dang cute they grow up so fast!!
I cant believe how big she is getting.. She is so cute.
I CAN'Y BELIEVE SHE IS ALREADY 8 MONTHS THAT GOES BY FAST. IT IS SOOO FUN TO SEE THEM GROW!
Really, 8 months? Where did the time go? Seriously, I could just eat her chubby cheeks and legs! I love her wide open mouth! She is just so dang cute.
She really is just so cute! Can't wait until I get to see that standing up trick!
Dont you just love all the fun little stuff that they start doing, but then that also meens they are growing up. SAD!!!
She is SO dang cute! I hope your girls are feeling better... we missed them on Saturday!
What a doll! Can't believe it's been that long since we've seen you guys! Looks like you're doin' great! Your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment