Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally our Christmas Tree!



We finally got our tree up. I would have had it up the week after Halloween but Cory had to let me know that Christmas comes after Thanksgiving. So the saturda after Thanksgiving we put our tree up. I love Christmas it is such a great time of year.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh Cory! What's Thanksgiving without a tree? Next year put it up before, he'll get used to it.

Brit said...

One of the girls must of took the picture with you and cory in it cause I dont see the girls any where..

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Millers said...

I can't believe you can hold out until after Christmas! We still need to come see your new house. Soon!

Kiesha said...

Way to be on top of it...I must admit my tree just went up like 2 days ago. RidIcUlouS! I kinda feel like what the crap is the point even putting it up now. Next year it WILL be in the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones