Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My new little niece will be here soon!!!!

I had to let everyone how excited I am. Tiffany my sister is having a little girl on Saturday and I am so excited. Little Lexie isn't due until January but she isn't wanting to grow, she should be at 36 weeks but is measuring at 33 weeks so they are going to get Tiffany started on Saturday, to make sure the little girly is okay. So this means another little diva in the Miller clan. I can't wait. I am so ready to finally have a niece on my side of the family. We hope everything goes good for Tiffany and the baby. We can't wait for her to get here so she can be spoiled routine.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks! We're so excited too. Maybe just to get her out of me. This pregnancy just needs to be over.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones