Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Treats

This year I have tried really hard to get in the spirit not just of CHRISTmas but doing something with the girls every night, so this is what we have come up with this week. We have made brownies, rice crispy treat wreaths, Gingerbread Houses, and Reindeer Cookies. It has been so much fun. Thank you Megan and Kadence I had a blast with you this week.









4 comments:

Brittany said...

KIDS LOVE DOING THAT KIND OF STUFF. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOM TO DO THAT!

Kiesha said...

So cute! I agree your an awesome mom and of course your girls are DARLING!!

Brit said...

How fun.. Heck Im down there, heck with making my own treats we will just have some of yours..Your so on the ball, were not even done christmas shopping yet!!!!

Lindsey R said...

Your so good Makayla to make all that with your cute girlies...ooh and all those treats look so yummy!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones