I can't believe how fast it goes by. Addi is now almost 7 months and finally has learned to sit I didn't know if she ever would it seemed like it was taking her for ever. Then all of a sudden she decided to get on her knees yes on her knees. I can't believe that she is already trying to crawl. It is so sad to think that she isn't this little baby that all you do is stare at her, she is now wanting to play and move she can get across the room so fast just rolling and don't know that I am ready for her to start crawling but I think it is going to happen sooner than we think.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Addi 6 months and growing!!
I can't believe how fast it goes by. Addi is now almost 7 months and finally has learned to sit I didn't know if she ever would it seemed like it was taking her for ever. Then all of a sudden she decided to get on her knees yes on her knees. I can't believe that she is already trying to crawl. It is so sad to think that she isn't this little baby that all you do is stare at her, she is now wanting to play and move she can get across the room so fast just rolling and don't know that I am ready for her to start crawling but I think it is going to happen sooner than we think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Lay her down. Make her lay down. I don't want her to get big. I can't believe she is starting to do all of this. Before we know it she's going to be running around with the rest of them. Sad. I guess it's a good thing there's a couple more on the way.
She is sooo beautiful! But all your girls are, I cannot belive she is soo big it seem like yesterday you just found out you were haveing her!!!
So sad! We don't want her to grow up already. But those are some cute pictures.
She is so cute! I can't believe she's up on her knees! They grow up soooo fast...it's rather depressing.
Last time I saw my mom she said, "Do you know who has the most gorgeous little girls I have ever seen? Your friend Makayla." I agree! They are so dang cute!
Post a Comment