Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!!!

So last week we were coming home from Kadence's party in Cedar City with Cory's family. It was about 8:30 so it was dark in the truck Megan asked if they could have the light on in the back so Kadence and her could see the toys they were playing with. So they had the light on for awhile then when we got to the Hurricane exit I told them we were getting close to town and they needed to turn the light off. Megan being Megan turned the light off and started to through a fit, then all of a sudden she stopped and said "Mom do you have any carrots?" I said "No are you hungry?" Megan then said "No, I just need carrots so I can see better, you do know that carrots help you see, right?" I couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes it amazes me what little kids learn, and remember what they hear.

4 comments:

Elsha Gubler said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard! She's smart! It looks like you had fun in California - I'm jealous. I love disneyland!

The Millers said...

Too smart! It's so funny the things they say.

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!! That is so so cute, I am laughing too hard right now!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

MAKAYLA!! What on earth are you up to? We lost contact... my goodness! I found your blog and im so excited to see how your family has grown! I cant believe Kadence is 4~ Look at Addy. I havent seen here since the day she was born? WOW.. Stop by our Blog sometime.. theperrinexperience.blogspot.com. We will be in St George this weekend. Maybe we can stop by and say HI!! take care

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones