Monday, September 15, 2008

Kadence Turns 4


While we were in California Kadence had her birthday. She is now 4. I can't believe how fast it goes. She is so fun and is always saying the cutest things. She loves purple, chicken nuggets and pre-school. She thought is was so cool to get to turn 4 while on vacation. I guess it was easier for me I didn't really have to do a birthday party, just dinner at Denny's. What a party.

3 comments:

Brit said...

WOW!! I was sad about 3, but 4, that is just not right..

Tiffany said...

That's two in a row at disneyland! She's the luckiest girl I know.

The Millers said...

Any kid would be happy with a birthday at seaworld! And lucky you, for not having to do as much work.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones