Yes it is true Megan started Kindergarten on Thursday!!!
She was so excited to start that the night before she started she set her clothes and backpack out on her bed.
I was so excited for her to start since all she has talked about for the last month is Kindergarten. She was so cute all morning she kept asking if it was time to go. I didn't think that I would be sad but I almost cried. I held it back though since Kadence was with me and I didn't want her to get sad!!!!
Getting ready to leave for school!!!
Walking with dad into school!
Waiting in line to go into class!!!
YEAH!!! Megan is getting off the bus!!! She thought is was the coolest thing to get to ride the bus home from school.






4 comments:
Ahh she is so cute!! I did good to hold it together until Sammy said she would miss me. I didn't cry in front of her so I was proud of myself. Hope you guys are doing good, maybe one of these days we will actually get to see you. Sammy and Megan would have so much fun together.
I can't believe she really rode the bus!! She looked so cute and I bet she loved her first day. How many new friends does she have already? (she' like the friendliest person I know!)I am sad that our kids are all in kindergarten, they're getting so big!!
wow they grow up way too fast. Im sad, I wish I could home school, Im not ready for all this big girl school stuff. Megan looked really cute, I bet she just loved it.
She looked so cute! Carson is so jealous that she gets to ride the bus! Cute new pictures of the girls. They turned out great!
Post a Comment