Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kadence's Big Day!!!




Kadence started Preschool yesterday at Barefoot Montessori. She was so excited!!! Cory and I took her and thought she would be scared and wouldn't want to stay, since she has seperation issues ever since Addi was born. But, she went right in turned around and said BYE mom.

When I picked her up I asked :" Kadence what did you do at school?"

Kadence "I learned like a hundred songs, okay like 5."

Me: "Did you meet any new friends?"

Kadence "Yes, and she's bigger than me, shes 5. Mom, I get to go with the big kids!"


It is so sad she is getting so big now. I can't believe how fast it really goes by. I am so excited for Kadence to get to go without Megan with her. I think she needs time with other kids. It is a little quiet in the house now. Megan and Kadence both go to school in the afternoon and Addi is usually asleep while they are gone. I can actually get stuff done now without stopping to console someone in tears or break up a fight. I love it. But I do miss the girls and can't wait for them to get home.

6 comments:

Brit said...

That is even sadder when the next one goes to school. Im so not looking forward to it. I broke down in tears when Kin went. Not prepared for Cayson to go. Kadence looked super cute, of course she made some friends she is the friendly "BUG".

Unknown said...

Wow, preschool and kindergaten, you got abandoned! How were you holding up? I think I will bawl all day, or maybe I will actually be excited, it's still a few years away for me so well see. Your girls look so darling, you have a beautiful family!

Tiffany said...

I'm so excited for Kadence. She really does think she's so big, and she is getting there. Get ready for more little smarty pants around the house!!

The Millers said...

She looks so cute! She'll do great and she'll love BF they are so great!

Elsha Gubler said...

I can't believe you have a kindergartener! We are getting old!!! Your girls are darling- it was fun to visit at the cheer clinic.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

WOW Maykayla.. Funny thing is that if we would have stayed in St George, Jonathan and Kadence would have been in the same school.. :) we miss you guys

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones