So Addie is 4 weeks old now. I can't believe how fast time goes by, and how fast they grow when dshe was born she weighed 5lbs 15 oz at at three weeks she weighed 7lbs 10 oz. It is crazy. She is doing so well and is such a good baby. Her sisters just can't get enough of her they always want to hold her and are so worried about her. Kadence acts like Addie is a doll she thinks she can carry her around so I can't leave Addie where I can't see her because Kadence will get to her and lift her up. It FREAKS me out and I have to stay calm when I catch her doing it because I don't want to scare her and make her drop Addie. Then there is Megan who want to hold her and change her diaper so I have taught Megan to change diapers of course I help but it is really cute that she wants to be the big helper. It is so fun having a baby again especially such a good baby.






2 comments:
Such a cutie!
She is a cutie. And I'm sad I still haven't been able to hold her very much.
Post a Comment