Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's been awhile

I know it has been about two weeks now since I have posted. We have had a crazy couple of weeks, like all of you know we had our baby May 16 and that alone makes life a little bit busier but we have also moved back to St. George we moved on memorial day. Kind of crazy but we live with my mom and dad right now until we can find a rental or something for us. It was kind of a fast move because we had rentor moving into our home in Cedar on the 31st of May so we had to get out pretty fast. It is kind of different living with my parents again and with kids it is really different. But it will be okay as long as my mom and dad can put up with little girls running around the house again. My parents are the best they are so willing to help us out right now and are very patient with us. I love them so much and want to tell them Thanks for all they do for me and my family.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Hope you guys are loving it down there alot more.. It is to HOT for me so enjoy it for all of us.. How is that little baby doing?

Cara said...

Makayla! Hi this is Cara from high school. I found your blog and your girls are SO cute. Congrats on the new baby! It was fun to see what you are doing now. I can't believe you have 3 kids, that is amazing to me. I have 1 and don't know how people handle more than that! Well hope you don't mind if I check up on you every now and then. Take care,

Cara

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones