Saturday, June 14, 2008

Overnight with Daddy

Cory and Mike took all the girls camping a couple of weekends ago to Baker Resevoir. They had a blast the girls got to fish and go for hikes with Cory. The girls love spending time with their dad and it was great for me to have a little break from 3 little girls even just for the night. On Saturday I was really starting to miss them when Cory called and ask me to come outside and get the girls my first thought was "Oh great what did they do now?" but when I got outside to them I saw Cory and oh how sick he looked, the girls couldn't wait and tell me all about their trip and Cory just needed to go and barf, we still don't know what was wrong with him but he was very sick for the night.

1 comment:

The Millers said...

What a great dad. I bet the girls had so much fun!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones