When we were outside last night helping Megan ride her bike Kadence was watching her and just being Kadence. She was playing in the wheel barrow and thought it was so funny then I realized why it was so funny to her. She was getting so dirty which was just fine she was having fun. Her hands, face and clothes were cover in a combonation of oil, grease and dirt. She loves getting dirty.






4 comments:
She does love getting dirty - but at least she looks good doing it!
The title says it all. Sometimes I think she should have been a boy. So there ya go Cory, you do (sort of) have a boy!
Im glad that we both have a kid who loves to get dirty, it must be the curtis in them.lol
Makayla, It's Lindsey (talbot) Walker I came across your blog and would love to hear from you. marylandwalkers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment