Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dance Recital


While I was in the hospital with Addison, Megan & Kadence had a dance recital that My mom took the girls up to so they could dance. Cory also made it up there to watch them and take pictures and video for me so I could see them dance also. I was told they would be dancing at Canyon View middle school in the gym, so Cory got there early got really good sets and then was told it was in the Auditorium so he didn't get very good seats by then but that is okay at least he got to watch them. I felt so bad not amking it but I had just had Addison that morning so I couldn't make it. But they did such a great job.


3 comments:

The Millers said...

What cuties in there little outfits! I bet they stole the show!

Tiffany said...

I want to see the video. I should have gone up there.

Brit said...

That video was the cutest, they did such an awesome job. I bet you are such a proud mommy right now.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones