Addi is into taking my camera and taking ALOT of pictures lately. The other day she brought it to me and told me to look at her pictures. As I am looking through them I see
Kadence
Megan
and this one.
I was laughing inside really hard. But also thinking that the girls know that they aren't supposed to be in my room. I have things hidden in there I don't want them to find. As Megan and Kadence walked into the living room I said
"Girls why were you playing in my room?"
Megan said "We weren't!"
Me "O really?" showing her the camera
Megan says "Addison how are we ever going to get away with anything if you take pictures of it!!!"
I laughed so hard. So I guess I know now that Megan has learned way to early to try and get away with things. Pretty sure I will have my hands full with these girls for a really long time.









2 comments:
HAHAHA, good thing they are cute!!
THat's funny. At least the pictures are of them doing silly things, not snooping around.
Post a Comment