Thursday, July 14, 2011

How does your Garden Grow?

Way to large for a first timer!!!!
I think we over did it for my first experience EVER with a garden. 
We have 
15 corn plants
12 lettuce
12 pea plants
8 green onions
10 Zucchini plans
10 straight squash plants
10 crookneck squash plants
10 cantaloupe plants
10 watermelon plants
8 asparagus plants
8 pumpkin plants
4 bell pepper plants

And now it is all starting to get ready to pick and I am WAY over whelmed.  But  I guess it is a really good experience for me and the girls.  I had no idea each plant grew so many vegetables.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Send some our way!!!

Unknown said...

Ahh that is hilarious!! Im jealous though, you will enjoy Im sure! P.S. Love the post about the book. We all need those reminders.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones