Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pink Eye

This picture doesn't give it justice of how bad it really looks. I washed her face so she could open her eye.  When she got up this morning her eye was swollen shut and all goobery!  I feel so bad for her.  I swear there is always something going on with Addi, two weeks ago it was a sinus infection, and before that it was a fever and the flu and now this.  Is she ever going to get a break?

3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Poor thing, I hate pink eye!!

So I am going to email you I promise, we need to get together!!

Tiffany said...

How freakin big is she? Holy crap!! She looks so grown up. Sad. And I feel for ya. Pink eye has been so bad down here. Everyone has had it.

Can't wait to see you all in just a week!!

Lindsey R said...

Dang that sucks! My kids had the boogier eye thing but it never was pink. So weird all the different things that go around. Your girls are darling!

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones