Monday, December 13, 2010

The Wedding, and Baptism

I'm way behind of this one.  So it was a crazy November, on the 5th my brother Chad got married it was so exciting we just love Amber and Peyton and are so excited to have them in our family.  Then Noah Tiffany and Colby's son got baptized on the 6th, we had Thanksgiving with my family also on the 6th.  Since my parents where here for the Wedding and Noah.  It was a lot of fun, me and girls went and spent the week in St. George with my mom and sister to get everything ready for the big days.  I loved it and can't wait to go back to St. George and hang out with them again.  Sorry no picuters I didn't get any taken

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I blogged about...by the way. Check it out.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones