Thursday, August 26, 2010
School Begins!!
I think we all were a little nervous this year for school. Megan started 2nd grade at Spring Lake Elementary it's a new school for us and we didn't exactly know what to expect. When she went to Kindergarten and 1st grade she was in the same school and my 2nd mom Carol Abbott was the secretary there so I never really worried about her but now I don't know anyone at the school so of course being the protective mom that I am I was extremely nervous. Megan was so excited to start, she told me that is would be fine and if I took her to school the first day then she would ride the bus home. I know I say it every time I post about her but she is growing up on us so fast. She is in Mrs. Penicks class and so far she is really enjoying her and she said she has already made some really good friends. So here's to 2nd grade. So far so good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment