Monday, December 14, 2009

The Start of the Holiday Season!!!!

We are getting ready for this crazy season and are so excited. 


We've decorated the Tree!!!

Had our Annual Carter Family Party/Grandma Carter's 80th birthday party!

Seen Santa and told him what we want! And we all loved him!!!


and we have even made Gingerbread houses. 

I think we are doing pretty good. Now for the rest of the season!!!

4 comments:

Kiesha said...

It was great seeing you guys the other night. The girls are still as GoRgeOuS as ever! Brennen and I still talk about stealing them:) Hope you guys have a FaBulOuS Christmas!

Brit said...

I cant believe how long Addi's hair is. I love this Happy time of Year when there is so much to do with the families. Cant wait to see what else you all do!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

We hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! We miss you guys! When are you moving to Payson?

The Millers said...

Looks like your ready for Christmas! Carson is still so jealous of your gingerbread houses. I may have to give in and make one for F.H.E.

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones