
Megan started 1st grade today. She was so excited and then we got to school and the nerves started. She doesn't have any of the same kids in her class that were in her kindergarted class but she makes friends fast so I'm not to worried about her. I can't believe she is going to be gone all day. I have thought all summer how nice it would be for her to be at school all day she gets to bored at home and she wanted to start school so bad so when today came I thought I would be excited but actually I was so sad I think 1st grade is harder than Kindergarten. I know she will do so good in school she is so dang smart and absolutely LOVES school. Good Luck Megan we love you.






4 comments:
She is smart! And she makes friends so dang easy, she'll love it. It is kind of hard to have them gone all day though.
She is so cute im not sure about the all day thing either its my baby going all day!!
Makayla, she is darling! I love her outfit! I bet that was a hard day for you!
SHE LOOKS SHE DANG CUTE ON HER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. FIRST GRADE IS A BIG DEAL. I HAD A HARD TIME LETTING MCKELLE GO AND WONDEREING IF SHE WOULD GET HER LUNCH OKAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THEY GROW.
Post a Comment