Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Clean up disaster!!
Okay I need some help. I have a little problem ok a really BIG problem. Cleaning up the girls room has become the biggest task of the day I am not even kidding. Megan and Kadence have decided that a clean room in not a need but for me it is. They throw the biggest fits to have to clean up. It starts with a I didn't make the mess and ends 2 or 3 hours later with me taking and throwing away toys because they won't clean them up. The throwing away toys used to work but now all it does is makes them cry and still not pick up. By he end of the night I have had it. I tell Cory every night I am going to go in their room and get rid of everything because then they can't make and mess and not clean it up. I don't have a problem with them playing and making a mess it is the idea that they won't clean it up. If any one has any better ideas I need some help on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Okay I have the EXACT problem with Kylie. I can't imagine having 2 that don't like doing it. :) I wish I knew the answer. They sure teach us patience huh?
When you figure it out let me know! I just keep thinking that if I make them do it everyday, even though it is a huge battle, eventually they will catch on. They haven't yet, but I'm praying they will by 10!
i have no answer for you. Sorry. we go through the same thing here. Last time i told Jonathan and Kayleigh to clean up i got " Ok get me the garbage bag, i want to just throw them away" Nice huh? Take care. Are you guys still living at your moms?
Post a Comment