Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Longest Night Ever

Okay so I think I had the longest night of my life last night. Cory went fishing with his dad for a couple of days so I thought I could get a lot done at night so, I got Megan and Kadence to bed at 8:00 which was great and Addi got in her bed at 9:00, so far so good right? I went into the laundry room and started ironing clothes until 12:00 then I went and got in bed, as soon as I got in bed Kadence started crying for me so I went and got her and she had a fever. So I get her some Tylenol and got her back to bed it is about 1:00am now. I get back in bed, and sure enough down comes Kadence now she is complaining about a stomach ache so I give her some pepto and put her back in bed. Then Addi wakes up and wants to eat when I get done feeding her it is 2:30 am but of course she doesn't want to go back to sleep she just wants to cry so after an hour of crying I get her to sleep, then down comes Kadence again, now she wants me to go lay with her so we both go upstairs and lay down. At about 4:00 I come back down stairs and lay in my bed then at 5:30 I can hear my dad up getting ready for work, then 7:00 Kadence comes down stairs goes in the bathroom and throws up a lot. I think today is going to be a really long day with no sleep, a sick little girl and a baby all at the same time it is going to be a really really long day.

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Nights(and the following days) like that are the worst. I hope you made it through o.k.! I guess you at least had all your laundry done:)

Cara said...

Man I'm sorry. I hate those long nights and it's worse with your husband gone! Marin gets sick a lot and I am always a basket-case! I hope your kids are all feeling better.

Elsha Gubler said...

I'm Sorry! There is nothing worse then sick kids and no sleep! Hopefully you all made it through the next day...

Fun times with our Family

my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones